Green Wagon Farm
Last Updated On: enero 5th, 2021 at 10:04AM MST
Contact informationFarm Address:
4960 Quiggle Ave SE
Ada, Michigan , 49301
Primary Contact: Heather Anderson
Internship informationGeneral Farm Description: Green Wagon Farm, established in 2010, grows 10 acres of certified organic vegetables year-round for members in our CSA program, the community at the Fulton Street Farmers Markets, and for nearby restaurants and grocery stores. The farm team is hard-working and ever-evolving, driven to provide West Michigan families with the most delicious and beautiful vegetables.
CRAFT Member Farm? No
Internship Starts: January 19, 2021
Internship Ends: Year round position
Number of Internship Available: 1
Application Deadline: Hiring until position is filled (will delete posting when filled)
Minimum Length of Stay: All season
We’re currently looking for a part-time CSA pickup coordinator to join us year round, starting at the end of January.
You’ll be staffing both CSA pickups as well as delivering wholesale orders. Weekly schedule includes Tuesdays
2:00-6:30pm, Wednesdays 2:00-7:30pm, Thursdays 7:00-4:00pm. Excellent customer service and a friendly personality is
a must. We encourage you to explore our website and social media to learn more about Green Wagon Farm!
● Ensure everything is ready on time for CSA pick-ups
● Actively engage members, learn names, and be friendly during CSA pick-ups
● Constantly restock and rearrange produce so it looks full and beautiful
● Keep inventory records and customer notes/needs
● Maintaining a clean, organized environment
● Help pack orders on delivery day
● Deliver orders in a timely manner to the appropriate locations
● Keep track of GWF containers
● Exchange invoices and payments from wholesale customers
● Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly
● Ability to listen and follow directions
● Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a good attitude
● Ability to focus and work independently
● Ability to work on pace
● Ability to work in all weather conditions
● Valid driver’s license
Desired Education & Experience:
● Experience driving larger vehicles is preferred, but not required (we use a 20ft box truck)
● Sincere interest in sustainable agriculture and organic farming
Employees are paid $12/hour. As a member of our team, you will also be provided vegetables from the farm.
Please email a completed application, resume, and two references (with at least one from a previous or current employer)
to Heather at email@example.com. You can find the job application on our website at
Educational Opportunities: See description
Skills Desired: Excellent customer service! Please see description for additional details.
Meals: Yes! Breakfast is provided during the non-school season and lunch is provided year round depending on COVID conditions.
Preferred method of Contact: email