Where can I find current market prices for vegetables and cut flowers in Hawaii? And how do I contact a Cooperative Extension crop specialist there?

C.F.MassachusettsAnswer: For wholesale vegetable prices, please check the USDA Web site www.ams.usda.gov/fv/mncs/terminal.htm. For wholesale flower prices, go to www.ams.usda.gov/fv/mncs/ornterm.htm.For help in finding Extension specialists in Hawaii, contact Sabina Scott, Sabina@hawaii.edu, or Hector Valenzuela, hector@hawaii.edu.