Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
About Leo Gorman
Leo Gorman earned his BA in Anthropology and Latin American Studies from Tulane University in 2000. He worked for three years in Mexico and Colombia with Witness for Peace, working with partners to educate U.S. citizens about the impacts of free trade policy on civil society and the environment. He earned his MA in History at the University of New Orleans in 2009 and has co-authored several published articles and book chapters on indigenous rights, popular education and immigration. Leo taught social studies at Warren Easton High School and ran market gardens near Xavier University in New Orleans. He has interned multiple seasons on three organic vegetable farms and is thrilled to be part of a project that merges his passions for experiential education, social justice and sustainable agriculture.
Entries by Leo Gorman
- Fundación Nevada Premio de Semillas del Programa de Semillas
- Episodio 315. Conozca al nuevo Director Ejecutivo de NCAT, Fred Bahnson
- Programa de Subvenciones para Agricultura Urbana de California
- Maces Pond: Arándanos Silvestres Agrisolares
- Agroforestería y Agrivoltaica: Dos Tecnologías Apropiadas para la Sombra Inteligente en Fincas
NCAT Sitios Web
Centro Nacional para la Tecnología Apropiada
Ayudar a las personas a construir comunidades resilientes a través de soluciones locales y sostenibles que reduzcan la pobreza, fortalezcan la autosuficiencia y protejan los recursos naturales.