Tammi and Stephen attended the Armed to Farm held in Fayetteville, Arkansas, in 2018. They operate a diversified small farm in Pryor, Oklahoma. Tammi recently sent us an update on their farm: “Sometimes it seems that we haven’t made much progress, but as we reviewed how much we have grown and learned since ATF it has been an amazing journey.”
About Robyn Metzger
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Robyn Metzger contributed 3 entries already.
Entries by Robyn Metzger
The National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT) and Ranchin’ Vets have teamed up to offer a new level of support for military veterans interested in sustainable agriculture training opportunities. Ranchin’ Vets will fund a one-time transportation stipend directly to veterans selected to participate in NCAT’s Armed to Farm training program.
Armed to Urban Farm alum De’Keither Stamps is featured in the latest “Meet the Modern Farmer” section of the online magazine Modern Farmer. A veteran of both the Marine Corps and Army, De’Keither returned to his native Mississippi after 12 years of military service.
- New York Seeks Input for Agricultural Workforce Development Program
- California Awards Block Grants for Healthy Soil and Water Programs
- California Announces Technical Assistance Awards for Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Western SARE Professional Development Program
- USDA Extends Deadline for Discrimination Financial Assistance Applications
National Center for Appropriate Technology
Helping people build resilient communities through local and sustainable solutions that reduce poverty, strengthen self-reliance, and protect natural resources.