In this video, NCAT Sustainable Agriculture Specialist Justin Morris addresses a number of topics:
* What does regenerative mean?
* How is regenerative different from sustainable and organic?
* How can regenerative grazing be defined?
* What are some key attributes of regenerative grazing?
* Where does regenerative grazing fit among other grazing strategies?
* How can regenerative grazing improve the ecosystem and profitability?
* What are the principles of regenerative grazing?
This presentation is produced by the National Center for Appropriate Technology through the ATTRA Sustainable Agriculture program, under a cooperative agreement with USDA Rural Development. ATTRA.NCAT.ORG. This material is based upon work that is supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under award number 2019-38640-29878 through the Southern Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education program under subaward number SUB00002302.
USDA is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.