In this 11-part video series, we explore the many different facets of implementing community agroforestry projects — among them planning, ecological design, implementation, navigating city codes and regulations, and community engagement. Listen to the real-life success stories of agroforestry projects in urban and suburban areas and learn how you can start an urban agroforestry project of your own.
- Growing Community and Climate Resilience
- How the Tamöx Talöm Food Forest is Building Community
- Managing Turfgrass in Urban Agroforestry Systems
- Navigating City Code and Regulation in Urban Agroforestry Projects
- Regenerating Damaged Soils on an Urban Farm
- Restoring a Floodplain Buyout Area with Agroforestry
- Tools for Creating an Equitable Urban Forest Canopy
- Using Urban Agroforestry to Support Native Texas Ecosystems
- Community Education and Engagement in a Public Food Forest
- The Ecological Design of a Texas Food Forest
- Starting a Food Forest on Public Park Land
To see view the entire video playlist, click here.