In this episode of Voices from the Field, Sustainable Agriculture Specialist Nina Prater introduces us to one of NCAT’s newest staff members, Chris Lent.
Actually, it is more of a reintroduction since Chris worked at NCAT several years ago. He took a break when his son was born, and now he’s back as a sustainable agriculture specialist working from northeast Pennsylvania with NCAT’s Northeast Regional Office.
Chris has wide-ranging experience, from organic agriculture and high tunnel production to solar power and business planning. He and Nina talk about his journey in agriculture and the projects he’ll be taking on with NCAT.
- Chris Lent profile
- Scaling Up for Regional Markets
- Armed to Farm
- Solar Powered Livestock Watering Systems
- High Tunnels in Urban Agriculture
- Square Foot Gardening
- PASA Sustainable Agriculture
- Rodale Books
- International Organic Inspectors Association
- Pennsylvania Certified Organic
- Greenhouse Manual: An Introductory Guide for Educators
Please complete a brief survey to let us know your thoughts about the content of this podcast.
You can get in touch with NCAT/ATTRA specialists and find our other extensive, and free, sustainable-agriculture publications, webinars, videos, and other resources on NCAT/ATTRA’s homepage.
You can also stay in touch with NCAT at its Facebook page.