In this episode of Voices from the Field, Arkansas veterinarian Dr. Ann Wells talks with NCAT Livestock Specialist Linda Coffey about her experience raising healthy animals and helping other farmers do the same. She shares her journey from conventional veterinary practices to her philosophy of holistic animal health as well as practical strategies for keeping livestock healthy.
Related ATTRA Resources:
- Regenerative Grazing
- The ABC(DE) of Animal Health
- Healthy Animals, Happy Farm: Strategies for Sheep and Goat Care
- Fred Provenza has a Recipe for Plant, Animal, and Human Health
Related NCAT Resources:
- Small-Scale Livestock Farming
- American Consortium for Small Ruminant Parasite Control
- The American Holistic Veterinary Medicine Association
- The American Association of Small Ruminant Practitioners
- Ozark Pasture Beef
Contact Linda Coffey via email at email@example.com.
Please complete a brief survey to let us know your thoughts about the content of this podcast.
You can get in touch with NCAT/ATTRA specialists and find access our trusted, practical sustainable-agriculture publications, webinars, videos, and other resources at ATTRA.NCAT.ORG.
Learn about NCAT’s other cutting-edge sustainable agriculture programs.