Minnesota shepherd Janet McNally has learned from facing challenges. In fact, dealing with a wolf pack bent on her flock as a food source was one of the factors that led her to regenerative grazing.
In this episode of Voices from the Field, NCAT Regenerative Grazing Specialist Linda Poole talks with Janet about her successes and challenges, including those wolves, along with parasites, drought, tornadoes, wildfires, and Minnesota’s infamous winters.
- Livestock and Pasture
- She’s Raising Sheep. Janet McNally of Minnesota. Part 1
- She’s Raising Sheep: Indiana’s Denice Rackley
- She’s Raising Sheep: New Zealand Shepherd Bev Towbridge
- She’s Raising Sheep: Montana Shepherd Becky Weed
- She’s Raising Sheep: California Shepherd Lani Estill
Contact Linda Poole via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete a brief survey to let us know your thoughts about the content of this podcast.
You can get in touch with NCAT/ATTRA specialists and find access our trusted, practical sustainable-agriculture publications, webinars, videos, and other resources at ATTRA.NCAT.ORG.
Learn about NCAT’s other cutting-edge sustainable agriculture programs.